Sac City Tech Business Terms
Note: This is very important. When you enter into an agreement to do business with Sac City Tech for Website, Web Hosting, Web Consulting or any other services provided by Sac City Tech, you agree to all of these terms. Making payments on-line or through any other method indicate your agreement with these terms. If you do not agree with these terms, you should not make a payment until such time that you find the terms acceptable or both you and Sac City Tech have reached an alternate agreement in writing with signatures from both parties.
- When you purchase any of Sac City Tech’s Products and/or Services, you understand that aside from the finished product or service being delivered as ordered, you will hold Sac City Tech, it’s owner(s), vendors, affiliates, associates, any and all business partners harmless of any and all damages and claims of any kind that may result from the purchase of and/or use of said products and services. Including but not limited to, data loss, loss of wages, loss of income, loss of funds, loss of business, loss of time, damage to reputation, damage to equipment, personal injury, etc.
- While we will do our best to meet the requirements of order for a website or business, you accept full responsibility of your written requirements. Anything not included in the requirements, any change of scope of the project for services to be rendered will result in additional fees to be determined by Sac City Tech after assessment has been made and you the client agree that changes are to be made. Client understands that requests for changes after payment has been made that work has begun to fulfill the order which may result in delays and possible significant additional fees.
- Client Understands that once an order has been placed, fees for Domain Names & Hosting are non-refundable. Cancellation of website development must be given within 24 Hours and may result in a $100 cancelation fee if work has already begun. After 24 Hours, web site development may have already begun. At this point, cancellation may be requested, but any fees and costs incurred by Sac City Tech for our time and resources must be covered and will be billed accordingly.
- After final acceptance of the website and other web services (not including Domain Names and Hosting which are non refundable as described above) from Sac City Tech, no refunds will be given. Changes to orders and scope will be billed as a new activity.
- Client understands and agrees that the client is fully responsible for all information provided to Sac City Tech for the project including requirements and content accuracy. Sac City Tech reserves the right require additional fees to correct errors caused by inaccurate information, data and files provided by the client.
- The Client understands and agrees that they will be held fully accountable for their website content, legality, etc. and will hold Sac City Tech harmless of any effects or damaged caused by said content. Client also understands that Sac City Tech reserves the right to deny service to any client where content legality is in question or is of an adult nature such as pornographic topics, hate, threatening or other damaging and/or restricted forms of content, services or information. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in denial of service or immediate suspension of service fully at the client’s expense and without refund.
- Unless alternate arrangements are done in writing with signatures from both Sac City Tech and the client, all payments are due in full before any services are started and/or rendered.
- Website Development can take anywhere from 4 days to several weeks depending upon your requirements.
- Domain Names are based on availability, cost will be based on the type of domain you wish to purchase and if you want us to manage it for you. If a domain name you wish is already taken, you will need to select a new one that is available. Once a domain name is selected and purchased, it can take between 2 to 4 days to become available to everyone on the web due to the way that domain names are stored and shared with all domain name servers.
- If you let a domain name expire, you may need to pay extra fees to the domain registrar to reinstate within a specified period of time or loose it. This process can take time so it’s best to keep your domain name registration current.
- If already have a domain name registered elsewhere, it can be transferred to our systems for management if you like, but it’s not required. If you choose not to give us authority to work with your domain name and/or transfer it, there may be additional fees for us to work configuration issues to get it working with your new site and/or hosting account or you will need someone outside of Sac City Tech to work it for you. If you have purchased one of our Standard or higher websites and Hosting accounts, we will manage the domain transfers, and configuration activities for you at no additional cost provided that you are able to give us the proper authority or obtain authority for the transfer from whoever was maintaining your domain name previously.
- Some additional terms my be included in your Website and/or Service Purchase Agreement when you hire Sac City Tech to begin work.
- These terms may change at any time, so please read fully before you make your purchase.