Like many other Web sites, https://www.saccitytech.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. Be advised that Disabling Cookies should not affect most pages at Sac City Tech, but could affect or prevent use of some advanced features. Please see the documentation for your specific browser should you wish to disable cookies. Sac City Tech is not responsible for incompatibility issues this may cause at our site or 3rd Party sites we may link to.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. https://www.saccitytech.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that https://www.saccitytech.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Data Security – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This regulation in place in to protect user identifiable for European Citizens and expanding to affect countries all over the world including the US.
We address this issue in a few ways:
1) All Financial on-line transactions are handled through the PayPal Services and are completely secure. During no time will this data be stored on-line with Sac City Tech.
2) Financial information collected over the phone or in person to make a payment for services will not be stored on any systems or in house files after the transaction has been completed.
3) No user information is stored on the Sac City Tech website servers or anyplace on-line, including but not limited to name, email, phone, address or any other user related information.
4) All requests to not receive email or other contact will be honored immediately.
5) Sac City Tech will NOT be working with users or business outside of the United States in order to prevent issues with European users and their data.
Who does the GDPR affect?
The GDPR not only applies to organisations located within the EU but it will also apply to organisations located outside of the EU if they offer goods or services to, or monitor the behaviour of, EU data subjects. It applies to all companies processing and holding the personal data of data subjects residing in the European Union, regardless of the company’s location.
Sac City Tech is NOT responsible for information stored by service providers such as Hosting Companies, Domain Name Registrars, Payment Providers or other service providers that we use to provide service to our clients. If you have concerns, you should Contact Us before entering into any agreement to purchase our products or services.